Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Review:Never Tear Us Apart by Monica Murphy

Never Tear Us Apart (Never Tear Us Apart, #1)Never Tear Us Apart by Monica Murphy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have read a few of Murphys books in the past but none of them have captured my attention like this one did. It was more then a romance story. It was filled with pain, love, and learning to trust again.

When Katie was 13 she was taken by stranger. Not only was she held captive but she was raped. All she wants to do is go back home to her family when Will saves her and helps that dream come true. These two bond over the events that happened but little by little they drift apart.

I loved how this story had dual povs and how it went from past to the present with every chapter. Each chapter becoming more interesting and had so much information. I liked how Murphy branched out and included a serial killer in the story.

I simply loved the characters. Katherine deals with so much from leaving school to becoming a hermit to wanting to really start to heal. I was amazed how strong she really was and speechless when she started to get her life back little by little.

I also really enjoyed Ethan aka Will. After he saves her you can see how much he cares. Also after he sees the interview she gives you can see how torn he is about contacting her just to make sure she is okay. He takes the time to get to know her and takes the relationship they are newly building slow.

I found myself not being able to put this down because I was dying to know how Katie ended up getting taken, what happened and how she is learning to live her life afterwards.

This is book 1 and already I'm dying for book 2. This book leaves on kind of a cliffhanger but I'm dying to see what happens in book 2 and see if these two can be together after everything has happened.

A must read Murphy fans!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment