Monday, January 18, 2016

Review: For Seven Nights Only by Sarah Ballance

For Seven Nights OnlyFor Seven Nights Only by Sarah Ballance
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



This is the second book in the Chase brothers series by Ballance and while I enjoyed the first book I definitely liked this one better. It was filled with cute moments and lots of laughs.

Kelsie is pretty much a disaster when it comes to cooking but men come close to second. After he ex breaks up with her it's one bad date after another. While getting ready for a blind date and making dinner he sink leaks into the apartment downstairs.

Sawyer is sitting home when drops of water start to fall from his ceiling. Being the good neighbor that he is goes to help but when he meets Kelsie he only wants to help her out. The promise of seven days to teach her how to get a date with the type of guy she wants but in the process he discovers that he wants to be that guy.

As I said before this story is filled with tons of humor and even funnier banter. We don't see the Chase family much in this book but I did love visiting with the brothers. They have amusing banter and sure know how to get on each other nerves.

My favorite character had to be Kelsie. Although she is classically pretty she doesn't understand her own appeal since her ex did a number on her self esteem. I loved how Sawyer gave her chances to get it back and be completely comfortable with not only him but with herself. She had some funny moments in and out of the kitchen that I couldn't help but laugh and enjoy.

I'm really looking forward to more of this series and getting to know the other brothers better. Hopefully there books will be just as enjoyable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment