Saturday, January 30, 2016

Arc Review: Wicked Sexy Liar by Christina Lauren

Wicked Sexy Liar (Wild Seasons, #4)Wicked Sexy Liar by Christina Lauren


Finally London's story and I have to say I was surprised she ended up with Luke. We first were introduced to Luke as just Mia's ex but I loved getting to know a different side of him.

When the story starts Luke is definitely a player but as him and London become friends you can start to see the changes he is making and can see that London is helping Luke see how his life was and wants to make changes.

I really liked how the storyline went from Luke being a player to ending up head of heels in love with London. These two had a great chemistry and fun times hanging out without it being awkward. One of my favorite parts of the book is when Luke helps London babysit and I have to say it was adorable.

Christina Lauren did an excellent job in bringing out the different personalities in the two main characters and the characters from the previous books. I really enjoyed how close the girls were.

I really thought with Luke being Mia's ex would be kinda weird but it wasn't at all since we never got to see them in a relationship.

Of course we see not joe again and
Hopefully one day he will end up getting his own HEA.

This book had some really hot scenes and had some funny banter. It was a great addition to this series and I hope there is more to come in the future.

The only really issue I had with this story was the ending. The way it ended felt like it was rushed and not necessarily completed. But overall I really got into the story and was like it was different then the previous books in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment