Sunday, August 2, 2015

Review: If You Dare by Jessica Lemmon

If You DareIf You Dare by Jessica Lemmon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I didn't know what I would expect from this book but I really fell in love with the story. Marcus asked out Lily in the past and she said no due to the fact her last work relationship didn't end so well. Ever since she said no they have been baiting one another and constantly pushing one another with bets. He bets Lily to stay in a haunted mansion one night in order to win tickets to Hawaii. He doesn't think she will actually do it.


Ok so I loved the banter and the betting which made for a really fun story. The way these two pushed each other was funny and cute. You can see right away they are both into one another even though Lily tries to hide it. When they are at the "haunted mansion" things get heated up after Marcus tries to scare her into leaving.


I couldn't stop laughing when he was spying on her through a window. Marcus sees her sitting on a air mattress, eating sushi, drinking wine and streaming friends. Lol I think that was one of my favorite parts. I really did love these two together.


Jessica writes amazing characters and sex scenes that will have you reaching for a cold glass of water. And I wasn't expecting desk sex so that was a bonus. *winks*


The story flowed nicely and had me wishing this would have been a series. I enjoyed that these characters didn't rush into marriage and babies but agreed to live together. The epilogue was the icing on the cake to see what they had planned and got a peak of their time in Hawaii. I really enjoyed this read and I hope to read more of this author in the near future.
Lemmon writes with heart and passion that will keep you on your toes.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment