Saturday, August 1, 2015

Arc Review: The Legacy of Copper Creek by R.C. Ryan

The Legacy of Copper Creek (Copper Creek Cowboys, #3)The Legacy of Copper Creek by R.C. Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love Cowboys so when I saw this book I had to read it. I know this is the 3rd book in the series but this is the first book I read and I liked it. A lot. It actually made me what to go back and read the first 2 books in the series.


I enjoyed the big family and how well they got along. Whit is the youngest brother and he works hard. Ever since his brothers found love he has been thinking more of settling down but he hasn't met the right girl yet. When a blizzard happens in Wyoming he takes coverage in a little cabin on his family's land.


When Whit steps in the cabin he comes face to face with Cara. Cara is basically homeless and saw some things she shouldn't have seen and ended up on the ranch. Although Whit wants to get to the bottom of why she is really there he can't help but be attracted and enchanted by her. As they spend time together feelings start to grow and he invites her back to the main house to meet his family.


I loved how slow these two took the relationship since Cara wasn't ready to get into another since she just got out of one. The family welcomes her with open arms and it was sweet how they took to her and her to them since she has no family of her own. Right away she fit in.

The drama and the suspense of who killed Whits father and the guy a town over was just the right amount although a little more then half way in you could guess who it was. The family encouraged Cara to follow her dream of becoming an author and they loved her like one of their own.


The story played out well and I loved the epilogue which was a perfect ending to this story. Ryan writes an emotional and down to earth love story that has you swooning and falling in love.


I can't wait to read more of her work!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment