Sunday, August 2, 2015

Review: Christmas in Mustang Creek by Linda Lael Miller

Christmas in Mustang Creek (The Brides of Bliss County, #4)Christmas in Mustang Creek by Linda Lael Miller
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This story was a cute Christmas story that had me smiling pretty much the whole time. Jaxson and Charlotte were sweet. They dated about a year ago and they broke up. Jaxson found out Charlotte was moving back to her hometown and decided to move there to win her over. The plus side was that he had a job lined up.


Their was a matching matching that was done by a mysterious woman who has been helping with her sick aunt and her pets until Charlotte returned. This book reminded me of mrs miracle books. It was all fate but I enjoyed the road which this couple traveled and their wasn't any drama which with this book was actually nice.


I loved Jaxson was a vet and Charlotte used to be in advertising. Jaxson really did try hard to show her that they belong together. I enjoyed the epilogue and I loved how we got a chance to see what happened a year later. It was sweet but I wish I would have read it at Christmas time to get the feeling. I also enjoyed getting to see all of the previous characters and where they are now.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment