Saturday, August 1, 2015

Arc Review: Tough Love by Lori Foster

Tough Love (Ultimate, #3)Tough Love by Lori Foster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

One of the the best books I have read this year! Although I haven't read books 1&2 I was so glad I decided to read this book. I will go back and read the first 2 books for sure as well as continue this series with upcoming books.


I absolutely adored Vanity and Stack. It was smart of Vanity to propose him for a one night in the hopes Stack would come around and want her forever. These two were so cute with one another and I loved the little jealousy they showed.


The characters were just written perfectly and the plot kept me entertained and intrigued. This story had a little bit of surprise and lots of funny moments. I really liked their wasn't really much drama with the the main two characters but it had enough drama with who was behind the hit.


I liked Vanity a lot as a heroine. Although she is rich, she isn't spoiled and helps other people. She continued to amaze me throughout the story. Stack had this bigger then life personality but you can see he is protective of his family and friends.


I really liked that Foster added povs of a lot of the characters to help make the story more interesting and entertaining. It helped getting into their minds to see what they were thinking. It was the perfect the touch!


Right away you can see the attraction and watch it grow into love. Foster writes sexy heroes that will make you swoon! This was a great book and should be added to everyone's to read this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment