Thursday, June 30, 2011

Review: Sacred Surrender by Ava Riley

"Rowan’s life had been perfect until his fiancé decided to seduce his best friend the night before their wedding and ultimately destroyed everything he’d dreamed of. After breaking off the wedding and the relationship, he vowed to never allow another woman to have that much control over his heart again. That is, until one morning when a knock on his door revealed beautiful, sexy Madison. Madison, having just moved to sunny California from a small town in Kansas, is in awe of the hunky doctor living next door, but her insecurities keep her from accepting his initial advances.

The connection Rowan and Madison experience after a night of hot sex cannot be denied, but will Madison’s insecurities be too much for their relationship to flourish? Will the relationship that Rowan is finally willing to accept end before it even gets a chance to start or can he convince Madison that her fears are unwarranted?"

Review: 
Let me start out by saying I have not read the first book in the series but I plan to. I just hope it's as good as this one because honestly I really did enjoy this one and didn't want it to come to an end.

I loved Rowan!! He is not only sexy and smart but he has a great career as a Doctor. He hasn't had it so easy in the love department but he is looking but he doesn't want to make another mistake. Than he meets his next door neighbor and sets his eyes on her. Rowan now has to win her over.

Madison just moved into a new house and is having trouble with the plumbing in her kitchen. She knows a Doctor lives next door so just maybe he can help her out. But she is expecting an old man so when Rowan answers the door lust over takes her.

Okay so I already said this but it warrants me saying it again. I really this novella. Rowan Is totally hot and now my new obsession with hot Doctors is in full effect! Lol

The story was well written, the characters were more than likable, and the plot made actual sense. Ava Riley covered all the major points. The characters fit well together. Almost as good as Rowan being with me. Lol

This story was not only upbeat bit exciting. I couldn't put it down and I really didn't want it to come to an end. I am hoping there will be more books in this series with some more sexy Doctors I can drool over. If your in the mood for a hot, romantic, and sexy novella this is for you. Happy Reading!

1 comment: