Sunday, July 26, 2015

Arc Review: Brown-Eyed Girl by Lisa Kleypas

Brown-Eyed Girl (Travises, #4)Brown-Eyed Girl by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I wasn't sure if I liked Avery or Joe more while I was reading. Yes it was a toss up! But both characters were written really well.


Avery is stronger then she thinks she is. She plans happily ever afters for everyone but she doesn't believe in them for her. Avery had some cute and funny moments.


Joe was the perfect hero. He was sexy and determined to get Avery to see that she could have everything she wanted if she just gave him a shot.


Kleypas wrote a another great addiction to the Travis'. I adored the characters and it was so great to catch up with the previous characters and what was going on with them. It was wonderfully written and while reading it had me feeling so many different emotions.


Avery was the perfect match for Joe. He was looking to settle down and start a family while she was scared to get into a relationship. I loved the parts where joe didn't call her and kept her guessing. One of my favorite parts is when she takes his camera for ransom. I thought that was super sweet on her part.


Since there was a lot of Ryan in this book I hope Kleypas has plans to have him find his happily ever after. I think he deserves it after this book and I hope that book will start when he confronts Bethany ( please Lisa please!)


Overall I was truly satisfied with this story from the beginning to the very last page. And the puppies at the end were just to die for. This is a must read for sure. If you love a good contemporary romance with lovable characters and that is so realistic this is the perfect read for you.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment