Friday, October 15, 2010

Sins of the Soul by Eve Silver

This is the second book of the Otherkin Trilogy and it centers on Alastor Krayl. Alastor is trying to find out who has murdered his youngest brother and becomes obsessed with it. A reluctant Underworld enforcer, Naphré wakes up some emotions that are new to the soul reaper, Alastor. Both are torn between duty and desire for each other.

The story is filled with wonderful details and descriptions. I enjoyed the way Eve Silver brought out her characters. They were filled with so many emotions and for me that is a plus.

This book is a faced passed page turner. I recommend reading the first book in the series prior to this one. Although they are two different books, they are of one adventure. I’m simply excited to get my hands on the last book of the trilogy, Sins of the Flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment