Friday, October 15, 2010

Sin Undone by Larissa Ione




Sin is Sizzling!!!! Get ready to be sucked into the underworld …..

From the moment I opened up the book and turned to the first page I was unapproachable. I was sucked into the Demonica world with Sin and Con.

The only female Seminus demon accidentally creates a virus that sends panic throughout the underworld. Now its up to Con to bring in her in for face her punishment for this plague she started. Now bound by blood to her Con learns he is the only one who can help find a cure and save Sin’s life.
WOW!!

I loved this book !! It was packed with adventure, romance and sizzling sensuality. Larissa Ione for sure can bring the heat, wit and the hottest demons! This is a must read along with her previous books in the Domonica Series ,but Sin’s story is a favorite for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment