Friday, October 15, 2010

Born to Bite by Lynsay Sands

First I must say Lynsay Sands has done it again!!!! A beautiful, smart vampire named Eshe is sent undercover to investigate the mysterious, but seemingly accidental deaths, of 3 wives of a well -known vampire named Armand Argeneau. Being a enforcer for the council , Eshe is torn between the possibility that Armand could be a murderer , and her growing feelings for him.

I couldn’t put the book down!! Born to Bite has a strong story line that captures you from the beginning to the end. Through out the book the suspense is nail – biting on what will Eshe and Armand will encounter next, I found myself not being able to turn the pages fast enough. While reading i found myself laughing out loud at the humor and sarcasm that Lynsay Sands has incorporated in her characters.

I would highly recommend this book. It is absolutely a wonderful treat for those who know and love the Argeneau Family. If this is your first time getting a glimpse into the world of these sexy immortals its well worth reading !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment