Thursday, January 27, 2011

Instant Temptation (Wilder, #3) by Jill Shalvis

Yummy! My favorite Wilder! *licks lips*  I love, love, love TJ Wilder.

This is the third and final book in the Wilder series and I am sad there are no more Wilder brothers to read about. And I cant begin to tell you how excited I was to finally read about the one who seems the least likely to fall in love.

Harley has been holding a grudge against TJ for a serious long time and the sad part is that he doesn't know exactly why. Having always been attracted to each other but each keeping it a secret for two different reasons. TJ ends up helping her with a project in the wilderness for a few days. What neither expect is to have their relationship hit a whole new level.


I really liked Harley and loved her inner dialogue, it actually had me hysterical. You cant help but fall for TJ. The bantering between TJ and Harley was just to die for. The flirting back and forth flirting was filled with tension but promising. Lets not forget the sexual tension between the two heated up the charts. Most think the story was a little drawn out but not I. I have no complaints. 

Not only do Harley and TJ just keep you captivated but Shalvis also has extraordinary side characters who actually do play a big part in the Wilder series. And also revisiting with Cam and Stone was fun. I usually hate when series leave out important characters from previous books, but Shalvis never does that.

 This book also had great secondary characters like TJ's aunt Annie, Harley's sister Skye, and of course the other two Wilder brothers. This is truly my favorite book in the entire series.

All in all, I really enjoyed this book and the ending left a huge smile on my face. Both likable characters, great side characters and lots of love you wont be able to get enough of. I cant wait to get my hands on another Jill Shalvis book, but I wont have to wait long. She has written plenty of  books I can back track on and her future releases will always be on my read list. You Rock Jill !!

No comments:

Post a Comment