Thursday, November 18, 2010

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

I have to say this is one of the best YA novels I have ever read! The world Cremer has created is not only magical but gripping. I couldn't put this down.

Calla is the alpha of her Nightshade pack. They are called Guardians (both wolf and human, able to shift at will),are here protect humans. Now the time is coming for a new pack to be formed. Since she was born she knew she was destined to mate alpha Ren. Long lines of tradition has made her accept her future with the alpha but it all becomes very complicated for her when she ends up meeting Shay.

Not only is Calla drawn to him, but interacting with him is forbidden in there world. The triangle in Night Shade was very well written. Torn between two men who can make her burn and want. What is a girl to do?

This isn't just another shape shifter book or a teen love story. It about growing up, standing up for what you believe in, and finding out the real truth beyond the history of the Guardians. This book is sexy even minus the sex. It keeps you hooked from the first page.

After reading this awesome book I wanted to join Callas pack. I'm really looking forward to the next book in the series, Wolfsbane. I am utterly dying to know where Shay has been taking to, If Ren ends up with Calla, and finally the truth of the Guardians  will reviled. The release date just cant come soon enough. Like I said earlier, this is one of the best YA books I read all year and honestly you should read it too. I recommend this book to not only the YA readers but all the adults who love romance, shifters and a non stop adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment