Saturday, November 27, 2010

Atlantis Awakening by Alyssa Day

This is turning out not only to be an exciting series, but a fun-filled adventure.

I loved Ven. From the first page the action grabbed me along with attraction between Ven and Erin. I was sucked into Atlantis. The wit had me laughing out loud. The bond with the warriors was not only entertaining, but you can feel the depth of their feelings for each other.

Ven caught my attention in the first book with his sarcasm. Prince Vengence is Conlan's younger brother and protector. Ven has never got attached to any woman before. Well, that was until he met Erin the witch/gem-singer and they instantly became soul-melds which only happens only once in a life time. Erin is for sure his perfect match. I loved all the characters and I am really excited to find out how everyone is involved and how this story will play out.

Overall the story was an adventurous journey. Just enough adventure, romance and breath-taking emotions. Towards the end Lord Justice is missing. Will they find him? How long will it take? It's now time for me to journey back into Atlantis to find the blue haired warrior in Atlantis Unleashed.

I recommend this book and the others in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment