Thursday, November 18, 2010

City of Souls by Vicki Pettersson



The Sign of the Zodiac series is on fire. This series gets better with each book. City of Souls is action packed and full of suspense that will keep you glued to the pages and turning them faster to get to the next part. Never a dull moment.

A war is raging in Las Vegas. Lives are on the line. In this book the lines blur between good and evil, love and hate, and the chances of her escaping are slim to none. When one of the changeling is hurt, now Joanna Archer must save this young girl because if she dies, the Light will die with her.

This book kept me on the edge of my seat. To see how Jo has grown and trying to do her job, even as she struggles against the darkness within herself. The story was on the dark side but captivating. This book had me dying to know what is to become of Jo and her father, her and Warren and her love life. I didnt really like the unanswered questions I had but that just makes me more excited to hurry up and read the next installment of this fantastic series, Cheat the Grave.

No comments:

Post a Comment