Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Crave by J.R. Ward

I am a big fan of J.R. Ward and waiting for this book was painful. Finally read it and it blew my mind. It was different. Started out on the slow side but once it started going, I couldn't put it down. Not only was it full of action, but the characters grow throughout the book. I liked that we got a chance to dip into some new characters and the return of some from the first book, Covet.

This book continues the story of Jim Heron who is tasked with coming in to a person's life when they're at a crossroads and helping them choose the right path. The decision of these seven people will decide if the souls of everyone on Earth (and those who've passed on) will belong to Heaven or Hell.

The attraction between Issac and Grier is HOT, there's just something that was missing that I just couldn't put my finger on. Issac was a true southern gentlemen when it came to Grier. It was really heart melting when he picks up her purse and cleans it for her. I mean who wouldn't want a man who melts your heart just by doing the most simplest task. Isaac and Grier's relationship progressed really quickly, I still thought they were the perfect match for each other.

I really like this series and I am hoping it only gets better. I am curious to see who Jim will help save next.

No comments:

Post a Comment