ABOUT THE BOOK
Title: WICKED COWBOY CHARM
Author: Carolyn Brown
Series: Lucky Penny Ranch, #4
On Sale: January 31, 2017
Mass Market: $7.99 USD
eBook: $7.99 USD
ONE BLIZZARD, ONE BUNKHOUSE, AND A WHOLE LOTTA TROUBLE . . .
Josie Dawson is new in town, but it doesn't take a local to know that Deke Sullivan is trouble—in a smokin' hot package. He's sweet, sexy, and has charmed just about every woman in Dry Creek, Texas. Well, Josie won't be next. She'll keep her distance, even if he is great with babies and makes a mean cup of homemade hot chocolate.
Deke Sullivan really is a one-woman type of guy. He just had to do a lot of looking to find that one woman. Now he thinks he's found her and he won't let a strong, sassy gal like Josie slip away. Just when he's wondering how to convince her he only has eyes for her, they get stranded in a tiny cabin during a major blizzard. If Deke can melt her heart before they dig out of the snow, he'll be the luckiest cowboy in Texas . . .
ORDER THE BOOK HERE
WILD COWBOY WAYS, #1
HOT COWBOY NIGHTS, #2
MERRY COWBOY CHRISTMAS, #3
WICKED COWBOY CHARM, #4
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Carolyn Brown is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance author and RITA® Finalist who has sold more than 2.75 million books. She presently writes both women's fiction and cowboy romance. She has also written historical single title, historical series, contemporary single title, and contemporary series. She lives in southern Oklahoma with her husband, a former English teacher, who is not allowed to read her books until they are published. They have three children and enough grandchildren to keep them young.
FOLLOW FOREVER ONLINE
Top 5 things you will miss about this series?
Hello and good mornin’! Waving from southern Oklahoma where excitement is mounting because Deke is finally getting his story in Wicked Cowboy Charm!
You asked me to discuss the five things I’ll miss about this series. Oh, my, I must spend some time here and narrow it down to only five. Twenty minutes later: I’ve got my list done so here goes.
5. DRY CREEK, TEXAS. When Mr. B (that’s my husband) and I went on a road trip looking for just the right spot to locate the Lucky Penny ranch, we drove through lots and lots of Texas towns. It wasn’t until we got into the northern part of Throckmorton County that I could actually visualize the fictional town of Dry Creek and see an old ranch house grown up in cow tongue cactus and mesquite. I love the old towns in Texas that are on the verge of being ghost towns, especially those that someone finally takes an interest in and restoration begins.
4. THE CHARACTERS. Those Dawson cowboys and Deke Sullivan are some really sexy guys. And the very sassy Logan sisters and Josie Dawson. Having that cast in my head for all those months was amazing.
3. THE LUCKY PENNY RANCH. It was satisfying to see it go from a place no one wanted, a bad luck ranch that had never produced anything but heartache to a profitable ranch. And I loved being able to show the nay sayers in Dry Creek that the Dawsons could accomplish just what they set out to do.
2. THE VILLIANS. All villians are not guys and they don’t necessarily carry guns. Some of them are conniving hussies who are hell bent on tearing apart an HEA. I might have wanted to wring a few necks when they tried to get between the hero and the heroine of each of the four books, but I will certainly miss them because after all in most cases they taught my characters that whatever is worth having is worth fighting for.
1. THE ELDERLY SECONDARY CHARACTERS. Irene stole my heart from the first scene in Wild Cowboy Ways. Bless her heart, she woke up in a different world every day with her “forgetting disease” but she sure kept me entertained with her antics. I still think about her often. Lucy and Herman in Hot Cowboy Nights put a smile on my face with their sharp wit. Truman and Dora June had a complete turn around in Merry Cowboy Christmas but Truman reminded me so much of my late grandfather that I dedicated the book in memory of him. And Martha and Everett in Wicked Cowboy Charm. I’m glad that they…oops, I almost wrote in an spoiler there!
There’s more cowboys on the way this year, folks. So happy reading!!