Sunday, November 29, 2015

Arc Review: Once Touched by Laura Moore

Once Touched (Silver Creek, #3)Once Touched by Laura Moore
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



3.75

This is the first book I have read in this series and honestly I thought it started out a little slow for me. I got to about 50% before I took a couple days off then finished it. About 56% it started to pick up but not the way I was really expecting.

Ethan survived a ied and is helping out on Quinn's family ranch to find out what will be next for him. It's been years since he has seen Quinn and he is immediately attracted to her but doesn't want to be. After all he used to babysit her.

At 24 Quinn is still a virgin. She gets to the point of being ready to have sex but it causes her to have panic attacks. Quinn never thought Ethan would be the one but the more time they spend together the closer they get.

Honestly I was expecting some kinds of suspense to be added to this story but there wasn't. I enjoyed the characters and how close Ethan and Quinn got during the book.

There wasn't much romance that leads up to Ethan and Quinn having sex. They have sex then pretty much become inseparable. I did like that their relationship took place over thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.

I thought Quinn was brave in wanting to help Ethan find peace in what he went through and in order for him to do that he had to finish the project he started then they could finally be together all the way.

The ending was sweet with Ethan coming back and wanting to spend forever with Quinn.

After reading this I'm curious how the other stories went and how Quinn's brothers fell in love. Hopefully I will get a chance to start at the beginning and get to know them better.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment