Friday, February 6, 2015

Kira’s Warriors Promo, Excerpt & Q &A with Elle Boon


Kira’s Warriors

 

 Kira lived the life of a pampered princess of a wealthy Japanese man who mourned the loss of his son, and missing wife. She’d been given everything a girl could want, but nobody was allowed close enough to love or hurt her. All that changed when her life was threatened and he hired the Ravens as her security.

 

Thane and Garrick never expected to find their Fated, let alone that she’d be touched by a god. The legend of the Kitsune was steeped in mystery, but they’d need all the help they could get to save their Fated from the god who possessed her brother. They’d need to travel into the deepest levels of hell, and fight the Shinigami to save her and her brother. 

 

Kira realizes Thane and Garrick would give up their own lives to give her the family she’d never had. She would fight to hold onto the best things she could ever ask for, her warriors.



 
Adult Excerpt
 
Thane stood, Kira’s juices coating his lips and chin.
Garrick watched her pull Thane to her, trailing her tongue against the seam of his lips. “Goddess, I love how firm your mouth is,” Kira said.
“I love how you taste.” Thane licked his lips. “Do you like how you taste, kitten?”
Turning her face to him, Garrick saw the blush she couldn’t hide. Her eyes were cloudy with desire. He smoothed his hand down her flat stomach, loving how wet and silky she got, tight like a fist around them. He swore nothing had ever felt better. Nothing ever would.
The bed dipped behind them, but he couldn’t take his eyes off Kira. He sucked in a swift breath, trying to remember where he wanted to be was inside his Fated’s body. She mesmerized him with her beauty.
“Kira, climb up here,” Thane said.
Garrick helped her maneuver around to face Thane. His best friend held his arms out while Kira crawled up the big bed like the kitten they called her. He groaned at the sight of her perfect ass as she moved on all fours toward Thane, her pussy playing a game of peek-a-boo with him. Her cream from the orgasm still coated her thighs.
He waited until she was positioned over Thane and watched her slide down, taking him inside, before he moved behind her. Garrick could be patient.
“I need you, too, G. I want you both, hard and fast. I need to feel you inside me when I come, and I want to do that around you, surrounded by my warriors.” Kira groaned, moving up and down on Thane.
Garrick slipped his fingers between Thane and her, testing how wet she was, seeing how ready she truly was. Her slickness coated his fingers. Their girl was perfect.
Thane pulled Kira down, taking control of her movements while Garrick ran his hands over her backside. He carefully prepared her for him, inserting one finger at a time in her rear channel. He made sure to add lube before adding a second finger. She gasped and thrust back against him as if she wanted more.
“Easy, Kira. You need to let me make sure you’re ready.” Garrick grit his teeth at the feelings Thane was sharing.
She pushed back again, her hips swiveling. “I’m more than ready.”
The noises she made were reassuring.
He had three fingers deep inside, scissoring them while Thane held Kira in place. Garrick used his powers to add more lubricant, and then pulled his fingers back.
A generous coating was applied to his dick as he placed the head against the puckered opening. “Hold her open for me, Thane,” Garrick said between clenched teeth.
The first inch slipped in, and she tightened around his cock. Both he and Thane fought for control, not wanting to injure her.
When he was seated fully inside, he held completely still, his breath sawing out like he’d run ten miles. The spiral path opened up, allowing them into Kira’s thoughts. It was like coming home to Garrick. He sucked in air, trying to remember when he’d ever felt so extremely satisfied.
She giggled.
“What are you laughing at, woman?” Thane asked.
“Are you hearing his thoughts? He’s satisfied and he isn’t even moving.”
Straddling Thane’s legs, Garrick swatted Kira’s ass, a light tap meant to tease, not hurt, causing her rounded flesh to quiver and her ass to tighten even further. “I think our Fated liked that, Thane.”
Garrick pulled back, his hands gripping her slim hips, and set up a slow rhythm. He and Thane worked in counterpoint. One of them had their dick buried deep inside her heat at a time, while the other pulled back.
Sweat covered him, even with his ability to regulate his body temperature. A light sheen coated her body.
“I’m not gonna last much longer, G.”
Garrick wrapped one arm around Kira’s chest, pulling her shoulders back into him, granting Thane access to her clit. “Play with her clit, Thane. Make her come.” Without another word, his friend reached between Kira’s thighs. Her clit was so hard and swollen, it wouldn’t take but a few strokes to get her off. Hell, he was so ready it wouldn’t take him but a few strokes, but first, they wanted to make Kira come.
Her hips bucked, and she threw her head back. “Oh, oh, y—yes,” Kira hissed.
A heartbeat later, her orgasm struck, clamping down on them like a wild convulsion. Their strokes increased in speed, becoming rough and uncontrolled. He flicked Thane a look, naked need written on his face, and with a nod, they both let go.
Garrick groaned. The knowledge Thane was as lost to sensation as he was pushed him even closer to the edge. Kira’s moans joined theirs, sending delight through him knowing she was already climbing the peak again. With every stroke into her ass or pussy, she whimpered.
The air was thick with their combined scents. The smell of Kira’s arousal permeated the room. Every breath he took, he smelled Kira, building pressure in his balls, filling him with the need to come.
“Ah, fuck, I’m gonna come.” Garrick groaned.
A bead of sweat trickled down Thane’s temple. “Me, too, kitten. Come for us one more time. Squeeze our cocks.” Thane started hammering in and out of her pussy.
Whether it was the raw words or the wild movements of the man beneath her that pushed Kira over, Garrick couldn’t care less. The moment she started to come, her greedy little pussy and ass began pulsing around Thane and him, and they, too, fell over the edge. He roared out his pleasure, while Thane swore in several languages. Garrick’s balls drew up, full of semen, his seed spurting from his dick like it never wanted to quit. In perfect sync, Thane released, his voice equally hoarse by the time he was spent.
Q& A

 
1.       Author Name: Elle Boon
 
2.      Where do you live? (part of the country or state or world) I live in Missouri, almost smack dab in the middle of Merica (lol)
 
3.      When did you first publish? My one year contract signing date is actually January 28th 2015. Soo excited. My first book came out on April 3, 2014 with Siren.
 
4.      How many books have you published? As of today I have 5 books out and I just subbed book 2 in the Mystic Wolves series His Perfect Wolf to Secret Cravings That would be Niall’s story, and I’m really looking forward to people reading his book.
 
5.      Which of your characters do you see yourself in the most? I sort of put a little of myself in all of my female characters. In each story I find myself weaving a little bit of real life into their stories. For instance in Selena’s Men I have Selena getting on top the bar and dancing. I actually have done this a time or two. In Two For Tamara there is a scene where one of the ladies says “I don’t do girls” this was an actual conversation me and one of my bffs had after one too many drinks, and we were laughing and drinking. Long story short the guys were chanting “kiss kiss kiss” and she turns and says “I don’t do grills” yess I spelled that right lol.
 
6.      What has been the most time consuming or mentally challenging research you have done for a book? I think for Kira’s book because it’s set a lot in Japan and spans back 20 plus years. There is a lot of folklore and things that has changed during the timeframe and I wanted to get it right. I loved it! But book 5 in the Ravens of War is probably going to be the hardest because Akra, who has been in all the books since book 2 is getting her own story. She is also the first of my heroines who is sort of broken. I actually cried when I was re-reading Kira’s story and I had given Akra her own POV in Kira’s book. OY, I had a reviewer PM’ing me while she was reading and threatening to “quit” me lol. Love that lady <3
 
 
7.      What does an average day for you consist of?  What is your writing schedule like? I get up, get my Goob, aka my 14 yr old off to school and then get online. After that I go over what I’ve written and try to write. Try being the key sometimes. I turn my playlist on, which is rock. My choice of music freaks people out, because they look at me and see my choice of music lol. I love love love rock. J Avenge Sevenfold and Metallica are two of my all time favorites, but I honestly love soo many bands.
 
8.      Please tell us about your newest release. Kira’s Warriors is book 4 in the Ravens of War. She’s is like all my other heroines, a fierce woman who is worthy of two men lol. Garrick and Thane are both demi-gods created by Zeus who were sent as protectors only to find she wasn’t quite 100% human. It’s action packed and full of lots of the other Ravens as well as a steamy read J 
 
9.      Do you have a current work in progress?  Can you tell us about it? I just finished His Perfect Wolf, book 2 in The Mystic Wolves series, I just submitted it  to my publisher, but I really love it. It’s the follow up to Accidentally Wolf and Niall’s story. I’m also working on a self-pub that I plan to release on March 16th called SmokeJumper. SmokeJumper is about a Native American who is a smokejumper which is a specialized firefighter who is called back to his hometown by his grandfather. Of course he’s much more than just an ordinary man, he’s also an elemental. I love my paranormal romance and of course all my stories are steamy reads <3
 
10.     What is something that your readers might not know about you? I am a clean-freak. I spend 6-8 hours once a week cleaning my house one room at a time. Everything has a place in my house and I am very organized. My closets are all color coordinated with each person having a specific hanger color lol. Yes, I said I am a freak lol J
 
I am a total open book and love to talk to people. If you have a question I try to answer as honestly as possible (of course some things are too personal), but I will do my best. Ask away people <3
 
A few songs that inspired me during the writing process for Kira’s Warriors:
Theory of a Deadman – Savages
Crossfade – Cold
The Pretty Reckless – Heaven Knows
Sixx A.M. – Stars
Avenge Sevenfold - Scream
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment