Monday, June 25, 2012

ARC Review: Willow Springs by Toni Blake

"Amy Bright might be the best matchmaker in Destiny, Ohio, but she's desperately shy when it comes to her own love life—and helpless when it comes to Logan Whitaker, the best friend whom she's head-over-heels in love with. So Amy decides to become Logan's secret admirer, sending him sensual love letters steamy enough to unseal their own envelopes. One letter leads to another, one thing leads to another, and then comes an unplanned kiss…

Overcoming a tragedy from his life as a firefighter, Logan needs a friend. Thank goodness for Amy. But when a woman from Logan's past resurfaces right as some anonymous letters send Logan's pulse hammering, suddenly he doesn't know what he needs—a reliable friend, or a passionate lover? One smoking-hot kiss could change everything…but will it ruin a one-of-a-kind friendship, or show Logan and Amy that they've already found everything they need, right here in Destiny?"


When I got a chance to review Willow Springs I was just overly excited. This is only the second book in the series that I read but I am in love with this town.

Amy and Logan have been friends forever, after a tragedy happens to Logan things start to happen between the two of them  and neither one thought this would happen. Now this happens to be the only thing Amy can think about. These are new emotions she is learning how to deal with. Can Amy and Logan get past the friendship they have had to start something brand new? Or will a friendship be lost all together?

In this book Blake brings in so many emotions, which I loved!!! While reading there were times I was frustrated with what was happening, but then she had the parts where I was falling in love right beside Amy. This story had me so emotionally invested that I couldn't or wouldn't put it down until I read every last chapter. It was a addiction that I am I proud of. 

I did feel like I was right beside Amy while she is going through her ups and downs of the emotions she is feeling. I am a big believer in if you read a book that can make you feel every emotion you have a winning book on your hands. So way to go Ms. Blake.

I had times were I was heartbroken for Amy and pissed beyond belief at Logan and the things he did. Granted I know he didn't mean to do them but the fact is this book takes you on a emotional roller coaster that you wont want to get off. It was well written and you fall in love with each and every character in there own way.

Now that I am invested in this series I am going back to the beginning to start the journey from the very first page. I cant wait to see what I have been missing and I can't wait to see what else Ms. Blake will have for us in the future of Destiny. 

1 comment: