Monday, February 13, 2012

Interview with Author Bella Andre

Can you tell us a little bit about yourself? 
 
Sure! I have a degree in Economics, toured as a musician around the world, played shows with Jewel and Santana, and ended up writing romance novels! A varied path, but I've loved every moment.
 
How did you get into writing romance? 
 
One day two characters started talking in my head! J Rather than assuming I was nuts, I wrote down what they were saying. A friend of mine was also writing romances at the time and suggested I come with her to a Romance Writers of America meeting. I was hooked from the start!
 
What happens to be your favorite part of writing romance? 
 
I love all of it, actually. I love dreaming up a story and creating characters out of thin air. They become so real to me, so fast, that I can actually feel their emotions inside myself as I write. I cry and laugh right along with them. 
 
 
The Sullivan's have a big family.  Do you come from a big family?
 
I was inspired by my husband's family which is a big family where everyone teases each other, gives each other a hard time and is there for each other at the end of the day. I've taken them on as my own!
 
Do you have an idea of what order you want the Sullivan's siblings to go in as of yet?
 
Chase, Marcus and Gabe came first. Sophie's book will be out at the end of this month. Zach will get to figure out what love is really all about this summer.
 
A question that readers have been wondering is how did you come up with each of their jobs ? I have to tell you when i started the first book and I learned what they all did... it was very unique.
 
I like to write sexy men with sexy jobs so I thought through all of them - a fireman like Gabe in Can't Help Falling in Love, was an easy choice. Actors can also be sexy, and there aren't very many of them in romance novels, so I knew Smith had to be one of the biggest movie stars in the world. Sometimes a job presented itself because of my own life. I live in the Northern California wine country, so I couldn't resist making Marcus the owner of Sullivan Winery. 
 
 
This might be a hard question, but Do you know if the Mother will have her own book and find a new love? 
 
How did you get inside my head? J Mary Sullivan's story is a maybe right now...although I've already been thinking quite a lot about her - wouldn't it be fun to go back into the past to hear about her love story with their father?
 
I am dying for Sophie's Book!!! Has a release date been set? 
 
I can't wait for you to read it! Sophie's  book - I Only Have Eyes For You - will be out at the end of February.
Thank you so much for having me as a guest on your blog, Danielle! I've really enjoyed myself.
 
Thanks For stopping by Bella !!! I hope to have you back :) 

Visit Bella Here:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment