Thursday, May 8, 2014

ARC Review: One Night with a Quarterback by Jeanette Murray





Everyone who knows me knows that I have a thing for sports romance books... what can I say they are addicting, especially If the characters are well written with the right kind of heat.

One night with a Quarterback is the first book in a new series and OMG I LOVED!!! The first thing I went to do when I was done with this book was to go to goodreads to add the others. Sadly they aren't on there yet but when they are... automatic reads for sure!!!

Trey Owens loves his job, but doesn't like being the center of attention when in public. Cassie is only in Santa Fe to meet the father she never knew. Who knew that one of attraction and lust could end up being maybe something more?

I loved that Cassie had NO idea who Trey was throughout the first part of the book. I loved how Trey was always there for her and wanting to be with her when they only agreed it was only for one night. From the moment they meet to the very last page you see the chemistry isn't lacking and the sex is to die for.

what I liked about this couple is that it isn't just about sex and chemistry but they listen to each other and are there for one another no matter what happens. While they both are figuring it out you get the inside between the two together and when they are apart. I loved the banter between the team mates. That was a bonus for sure. you cant help but love these guys.

This new series is one of the best books I have read this year so far and I am telling you waiting on the next book is going to be a killer!!! Ms. Murray has been added to my auto buy list!! Keep the Bobcats coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment