Friday, November 25, 2011

ARC REVIEW: Wild Thing by Robin Kaye

"Whitewater-rafting guide Hunter Kincaid lands his dream job–guiding sportswear models through Idaho's rugged wilderness for a photo shoot. When he meets Toni Russo, the goth New York manager of Action Models, there are enough sparks to set the forest ablaze. When Hunter finds Toni's book on how to marry the man of your choice, he studies it as a joke. Before long Hunter realizes he's never cared enough for a woman to bother working this hard to get her. But the last man in the world this city girl wants is a Survivor Man wannabe..."

Review: 


Toni Russo is a manger of a modeling agency in New York City and hates the great outdoors so when the owner of the agency gets involved with another business matter Toni is selected to go with a group of models into the wild outdoors of Idaho for a shoot. What she wasn’t expecting to find was a outdoors man who will stop at nothing to get a real chance to know her.


Hunter Kincaid happens to run a river guide business in summer and a ski school in winter. Having had spoken with Toni on the phone, he wasn’t exactly sure what to expect. When he first lays eyes on her he realizes that there is something very special about her and wants to learn every detail.  

They say opposites attract and with this two characters and arrows point to yes. They couldn’t be more different.  I think this worked for them well. Where she lacked, he had the strength and vice versa.  From the very moment when they meet you can feel the connection and attraction coursing through them. This actually made the story fun and interesting.  

This book is the Fifth in the series but you can read it as a stand- alone. I am really interested in ready about his sister, Karma. This isn’t my first experience with this author, but I can tell you it won’t be my last either.  Kaye incorporated not just romance but banter that will have you laughing out loud.  I did have a problem with the ending. I believe my words were “This is it?!?!”.  I think I was just expecting a little more and for it not to have ended so abruptly.

I have discovered that I love reading series that involve brothers and sisters. Needless to say I can’t wait for the next book in this series.  If you like when opposites attract this would be the book for you.

Happy Reading!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for the great review...

    ReplyDelete